Every artist was once an amatuer - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another necktie dress-done and dusted.

I know I should be posting tutorials but I wanted to show you the latest necktie dress that I made.  although from what ive heard around the net, the general consesus is that necktie dresses are novice and base, I sorta like mine, and ive never seen another halter...(bit of defensivness over, here is my second dress.)   The bustline a little lower on this one and the sash twists in the back and ties at the side.  24 ties and one zip went into the making of this dress.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a lovely job. Have you worn them out? If so, what kind of responses did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet... unfortunatly they ARE a BIT dressy..you know with the boobs and all that. SO although I have gotten a fantastic response in photo form from internet land.. I am yet to get a real life response. I just don't go out much...I will have to make up an occasion to wear at least the brown one. (although we fought a lot during creation, I tend to like it a bit more)

    ReplyDelete