Every artist was once an amatuer - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Monday, January 4, 2016

A RIOT OF COLOUR


I don't know about you but I love paint chips! They are versatile and colourful and just so pretty! I always collect a handful when I go to the hardware store.
I am on the constant lookout for projects to use them in, so today I decided to kick this blog back into life with some paint chip art projects! 


Let's start simple shall we? 

This is the paint chip unaltered, celebrating colour and displayed for a paint swatch wall.
  I love the undulating effect it has taken on.  

Unfortunately the original blog post has been lost but there is enough of a diy at the blog Poppytalk to give this a try!  Warning, although it is super easy, you will need about 600 paint chips and 7 hours to complete this project.  Direct link to the tutorial is Here!  Get sticking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment