Every artist was once an amatuer - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Masquerade Madness

My wonderful sister is having a masquerade party this year for her birthday.  Ive never been to a masquerade party.. She assures me that it's merely a mask and nice clothes, so I think I can handle that.. However I would like to MAKE a mask as opposed to buying one, and I think I found the perfect one!  Blogger extraordinaire Kara at sprinklesinsprings has created a wonderful mask template and tutorial for anyone wanting a subtle but beautiful mask.  All you need is netting, ribbon or eyelash glue to secure, plastic wrap, puff paint and her template!!

Finished in black secured with a ribbon
tutorial here
This is the gold one. 
This was created slightly differently using white puffy paint and liberally applied with glitter before it dried.  It was secured with dots of eyelash glue.  
The tutorial for the gold one is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment